In the form of steam, water offers cleaning power that modern detergents are unable to match. Detergents are unnecessary in most cases when using REA STEAM CLEANING machines, and as well as representing a saving in economic terms, this contributes to safeguarding our health and safety and the world in which we live. In daily use, steam provides enormous advantages and helps to preserve the priceless treasure that is nature. The cleaning strengths of steam are as follows:
- ECOLOGY – Saturated steam can be used to clean plant, machinery, consumer durables, public places and packaged foods, minimising the consumption of water and consequently the quantity of waste water to be disposed of.
- CLEANING – Steam dissolves dirt and grime, degreases hard to reach parts of even the most complex shapes, and the REA STEAM CLEANING tools are suitable for use on any kind of surface.
- HYGIENE – Steam cleans and sanitizes, reducing the number of allergens.
- WELLNESS – Steam is much more efficient at eliminating dust and combating allergies.
- HEALTH – Bye bye Acari! Thanks to the power of steam.
|Traditional method:||Steam method:|
|Heat effect||25%||70% Sanitises – hygienises|
|Mechanical action||25%||10% Harmless|
|Chemical products||25%||10% Ecological|
|Contact time||25%||10% Reduced|
ADVANTAGES OF STEAM
The advantages of using steam may be summarised as follows:
- sanitization without the use of detergents;
- elimination of pathogens due to the high temperature of the steam;
- pathogens do not develop resistance to steam;
- rapid process and drying;
- an environmentally friendly alternative to the use of disinfectants;
- an environmentally friendly alternative to the use of solvents;
- greatly reduced dimensions in the case of in-line cleaning systems;
- our generators do not use burners, which means there are no flue gas emissions within the plant;
- low water consumption;
- small quantities of waste products.